Thursday, January 13, 2011

I laid outside. Trading stories with the stars. He told me of his love. He told me that he never demanded his children to shine. They chose to. He began to tell me the names of the stars. I listened. Held the names close to my heart. My humble lips could never pronounce their names. For they were names which I’ve never heard. Names of kings and queens that ruled lands in my dreams. I yelled.shouted and cried out questions. He replied with the simplest of answers. i have not the heart to repeat them. He spoke of my children. He spoke of seeing my future.youwerethere. As I laid there and heard his tales he began to dance for me. Thousands of his children danced for me. silent dances. silent moves. yet they were so loud to my soul. when he began to say goodnight I cried. he saw my tears. a cold breeze crept up my spine and I knew it was his way of saying hed be back.

Thank you moon. Thank you sky. you make me feel small. So small that I can barely see. yet I feel your great love inside of me.

-jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment